Time Banking works through these ways:
• People identify the skills and experience which they can offer and those that they need, using a skills and needs questionnaire.
• Everyone’s contribution is welcomed and everyone’s skills are valued equally – one hour always equals one Time Credit regardless of the type of transaction.
• Everyone agrees both to give and to receive help, to earn and to spend their Time Credits.
• Everyone is encouraged to spend their Time Credits to allow others the chance to make a difference and feel valued.
• A record is kept of all the Time Credits earned and spent, using the Time Online system.
• Members receive a regular statement showing the time balance on their account.
How to find us
Call/text us 07795 050294